Recap: Red vs. Green and Other Questions
March 11, 2010 Jason Nakai
For our March 3 event, Miranda Evjen discussed how CNM, the state's largest college, is using social media. If you were unable to attend or need a refresher, we've got you covered:
- There's no "I" in team: Social media at CNM is a team effort, especially if you are trying to be available at all times (days, evenings, weekends, snow days, etc.)
- Beginning: Start with what you know.
- Create a persona or a social media point of view: This helps you have a good and balanced information–to–fun ratio
- Moderating: Know what should you monitor and where should you draw the line
- Be Consistent and patient: Because it takes time to grow a community
Video of the presentation is available on Vimeo:
The slide deck is available on SlideShare:
Photos are available on Flickr:
Stay Tuned for Our Next Event!
For our April 7 event, Brian Arnold will discuss using <canvas> to create interactive graphics:
- Definitions of raster and vector graphics
Let Us Know What You Think
As always, we want to know what's on your mind so we can do the best to ensure Webuquerque is all you want it to be. Make sure to let us know if you have any suggestions, comments or complaints.