Another Great Lineup!
December 27, 2010 Emily Lewis
Our 2011 Speaker Schedule
Once again, we are thrilled to announce our 2011 schedule because, once again, we have an amazing group of speakers and topics:
- Take Your Markup to Eleven — February 2
- Presenter: Emily Lewis
- Web Mapping & The Power of Where — March 2
- Presenter: Lisa Arnold
- Getting Git — April 6
- Presenter: Brian Arnold
- The Changing Face of Web Typography — May 4
- Presenter: Ben Byrne
- Dynamic Duo — June 1
- Presenters: Lori Patton and Zerek Welz
- Presenters: Brian Arnold and Markie Casias
- Mo' Dimensions, Mo' Problems — August 3
- Presenter: Sean McCracken
- HTML5 Media Elements — September 7
- Presenter: Jason Nakai
- E-mail Marketing – It's Not Spam! — October 5
- Presenter: Chris Kenworthy
- Advanced CSS Techniques — November 2
- Presenters: Emily Lewis and Jason Nakai
- Mind your Own Business — December 7
- Presenter: Reid Givens
Further details will be posted prior to each event, and we'll open Eventbrite registration about two weeks before each event. All presentations start at 6:30pm and run for about an hour, with socializing and billiards at One Up to follow for those folks interested.
Don't miss these great presentations! Be sure to update your calendars with our 2011 dates. You can also add all Webuquerque events to your Google Calendar. Or download the .ics file.
And don't forget to join us for our 2011 kick-off event on January 5. Same time (6:30pm). Same place (One Up).