Recap: Bigger, Faster, Stronger, WOW!
November 19, 2009 Emily Lewis
For our November 4 event, Reid Givens discussed what digital marketing is and what it isn't. If you were unable to attend or need a refresher, we've got you covered:
Reid gave a fantastic and engaging presentation about digital media and marketing. In addition to a few wardrobe changes (but no malfunctions), Reid discussed:
- Common mistakes in digital media marketing
- How celebrities, movies and bands utilize social media
- How business can borrow from proven techniques
Unfortunately, due technical difficulties with our video and Reid's slidedeck, we've don't have those resources to share.
Photos are available on Flickr:
Stay Tuned for Our Next Event!
For our December 6 event, we are hosting a roller skating party to celebrate the holidays and the end of a successful first year:
- $8.00 includes admission, traditional (4-wheel) skate rental, 2 pieces of pizza, soda, cake and ice cream
- Adult skate only (age 18 and older)
Let Us Know What You Think
As always, we want to know what's on your mind so we can do the best to ensure Webuquerque is all you want it to be. Make sure to let us know if you have any suggestions, comments or complaints.