Social Media Means Business
Webuquerque in February ‘09
This event has passed. However, the recap is available!
A "panel" discussion on using social media for business and communication:
- Albuquerque local and Comcast Vice President Scott Westerman will discuss building profitable customer relationships using social media, particularly Twitter.
- New Mexico political blogger Matthew Reichbach will discuss blogging as a communication medium, as well as using social media to promote his blog.
- Webuquerque co-manager Jason Nakai will discuss how Webuquerque is using Facebook, Upcoming, Flickr and Duke City Fix to promote the user group and connect/collaborate with other groups.
Date, Time & Location
- Wednesday, February 4, 2009
- 6:30–7:30 pm
- Uptown Sports Bar and Grill
- 6601 Uptown Boulevard NE
- Albuquerque, NM 87110
- Google map
Mark Your Calendar!
Don't miss Social Media Means Business! Sign up for reminders from your preferred social network:
About Our Speakers
Jason is a web designer and developer (a designeloper) specializing in streaming media and interactive learning objects. A firm believer in knowledge sharing, he's been an active member of the New Mexico Adobe User Groups for many years and co-founded Webuquerque in 2009.
Jason began his career working with the US Army as a multimedia illustrator, where he developed interactive media and educational software. In the ten years since then, he has worn many different designeloper hats, but his main interest still lies in educating through technology and the use of rich media.
Matthew Reichbach offers a local perspective to New Mexico politics with his blog, New Mexico FBIHOP.
Scott Westerman serves as Vice President for Comcast's operations in the Southwest. He helped develop Comcast's social media outreach and turned the cable company on to Twitter. He is @comcastscott on Twitter.