Red vs. Green and Other Questions
Webuquerque in March ‘10
Creating a Vibrant CNM Social Community
This event has passed. However, the recap is available!
After more than year on the social media scene, CNM now has more Facebook fans and Twitter followers than ever, with numbers continuing to grow each day. Take a look at how the social media presence began for the state's largest college, how it’s changed and what CNM is planning for the future.
CNM's Marketing Specialist, Miranda Evjen, will cover:
- Fun first, information second — CNM's point of view
- Hi CNM, Glad You're on Facebook — How CNM got started with social media
- What’s your favorite coffee house? — What CNM talks about
- I’m so excited to start at CNM — Who CNM talks to
- Your Parking Sucks — How CNM deals with unhappiness
- What are you doing over break? — What gets the people talking
- After I graduate I want to… — What's next for CNM
Date, Time & Location
- Wednesday, March 3, 2010
- 6:30–7:30 pm
- One Up Elevated Lounge
- 301 Central NW, 2nd Floor
- Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Google map
About Our Speaker
Miranda graduated from UNM with a BA in Mass Communications and Spanish. After getting her start in the advertising and public relations world at RJC Advertising, she moved to Central New Mexico Community College, where she is now the Marketing Specialist. She works on college-wide marketing initiatives and took part in launching the college’s social media presence. She plays a daily role in maintaining and innovating new ways to engage the CNM community through social media.
When Miranda’s not marketing or communicating she loves volleyball, salsa dancing and will talk your ear off about Mesoamerican anthropology.